The Indigo League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Indigo League Forum is a place for Poké Fans to enjoy chats, wifi battles & trades

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Forum Ranking
PokeDream Topsites
Vera's Tales Topsite
Gym Leaders
Photobucket
Photobucket
Dark
Open Gym

Elite 4
icesymbol.png picture by rjune1Knowledgesymbol.png picture by rjune1
Pokemon of the Week
Poliwrath
Thumbnail for version as of 11:28, 23 February 2005
   Type: Bambii's Humble La (Art) Abode! WaterIC_BigBambii's Humble La (Art) Abode! FightingIC_Big
Poll
Pokemon of the Week 13
Alakazam
Bambii's Humble La (Art) Abode! I_vote_lcap25%Bambii's Humble La (Art) Abode! I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Steelix
Bambii's Humble La (Art) Abode! I_vote_lcap25%Bambii's Humble La (Art) Abode! I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Altaria
Bambii's Humble La (Art) Abode! I_vote_lcap50%Bambii's Humble La (Art) Abode! I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 6 ]
Bastiodon
Bambii's Humble La (Art) Abode! I_vote_lcap0%Bambii's Humble La (Art) Abode! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 12
Random Number Generator

Bambii's Humble La (Art) Abode!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bambii

Bambii

Bambii's Humble La (Art) Abode! Empty
PostSubject: Bambii's Humble La (Art) Abode!   Bambii's Humble La (Art) Abode! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 11:40 am

=WELCOME TO BAMBII'S ART SHOPPE=
Bambii's Humble La (Art) Abode! OPSC_Banner_by_armaina

My art ranges from my more effects images (only one Pokemon allowed in this type) to my more simple images (as many as you want but I'll give you some tips to ordering below) to almost anything between, here is my tips to ordering one:

1. If you plan to order a simple one, don't put too many Pokemon in it, it then becomes a bit crowded

2. If the sig is for your team, don't put all 6 pokemon, limit it to about 3-2, that way, your whole team isn't reveiled before you even battle.

3. If you're actually ordering one, make sure your specific, don't just say "any fire type, make it look cool" because that does not give me much to work with.

4. for the effects one, only ONE Pokemon allowed on it, and the effects may vary so don't say "make it green" then it turns out red and then you throw a hissy fit, if that happens you will not be allowed back into my shoppe, nor will I make orders for you ever again.

And here are the rules to my shoppe

1. no hissy fits if it doesn't look just like you planned, if you had a simple one, simply ask me to add/take off or re-make it NICELY

2. don't keep asking repeatedly "are you done yet?" "when will you be done?!?!" "it's been two days, where's my sig?!?!" because I'm either busy or working on it, I'll get it done when I can.

3. I have school, so if I don't answer you or forget your order, simple reply again saying I did so, school can confuse me at times.

4. please don't randomly post inside my art shoppe saying things like "you spelt that wrong" or "cool art shoppe" because this is an art shoppe, if you have any comments, Private Message me or tell me in the Chat Box.

5. no cussing, putting billions of smilies, etc

6. don't be posting your own art in MY art shoppe, I considder that like advertising and stuff, last time someone did that everyone asked for their art and my art shoppe might as well have been theirs.

7. Please use the forms when you're ordering, otherwise I get confused. Remember to be specific too.

8. just so I know you read the rules, the passcode is 'whirled' it must be entered on all forms otherwise I will not make yours, nor will I answer.

9. (I know this seems like alot but it's just to keep my art shoppe running smoothly.) don't be yelling at me or saying I'm annoying, stupid, a b***h because you will be off my art shoppe too

10. follow all my rules, if you break more than one like 3 times in a row (depending on which rule you broke) you will be off my art shoppe.

Signatures, etc
Spoiler:

Form:
Type (effects/simple and sig/divider/etc):
Text:
Pokemon(s):
Details:
Pixels (what size?):
Use (what are you using if for? gym/personal/site/ect):
Passcode:

Waiting List:
LoneQuincy

Thanks for stopping by!

Last edited by Bambii on Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bambii

Bambii

PostSubject: Re: Bambii's Humble La (Art) Abode!   Bambii's Humble La (Art) Abode! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 3:26 pm

Zeo's:
Bambii's Humble La (Art) Abode! Zeonite

Last edited by Bambii on Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LoneQuincy
Admin
LoneQuincy

PostSubject: Re: Bambii's Humble La (Art) Abode!   Bambii's Humble La (Art) Abode! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 8:43 pm

Type: Sig
Text: DARE TO ENTER MY LABYRINTH?
Pokemon: Bronzong and Starmie
Details: Starmie sitting on top of Bronzong, both in front of the entrance to a maze
Pixels: um...standard sig size? Maybe a little taller than wide
Use: Indigo E4
Passcode: whirled
Back to top Go down
Bambii

Bambii

PostSubject: Re: Bambii's Humble La (Art) Abode!   Bambii's Humble La (Art) Abode! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 8:48 pm

K, gotcha Lone, but have you figured out why the pictures and stuff aren't showing up yet or no?
Back to top Go down
LoneQuincy
Admin
LoneQuincy

PostSubject: Re: Bambii's Humble La (Art) Abode!   Bambii's Humble La (Art) Abode! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 8:49 pm

It's only that one you just posted that I can't see. I'll try to figure it out, but I can't make any promises
Back to top Go down
Bambii

Bambii

PostSubject: Re: Bambii's Humble La (Art) Abode!   Bambii's Humble La (Art) Abode! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 8:50 pm

okay, I'll get yours started right away then :DD
Back to top Go down
LoneQuincy
Admin
LoneQuincy

PostSubject: Re: Bambii's Humble La (Art) Abode!   Bambii's Humble La (Art) Abode! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 8:51 pm

Thank You very much
Bambii's Humble La (Art) Abode! Zeonite
Back to top Go down
Bambii

Bambii

PostSubject: Re: Bambii's Humble La (Art) Abode!   Bambii's Humble La (Art) Abode! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 11:06 pm

Updates & Notices:

-You can now head straight to my art shop by clicking "HERE!" on my signature!
-I am practicing re-coloring so if you'd be kind to order one for my practices, that'd be super duper :3
-If I'm not on or something you can contact me at: sakurasbubblegum@hotmail.com but only for messaging, for emails contact me at: vanillabeantv@gmail.com
-I'll be doing weekly questions/answers and updates regularly, so check back.
-Daily Image

Here is about the Weekly Q/A
Every Week, just like pokemon of the week, I'll open a session type thing, you ask any and as many questions you want about me, my art, or my art shoppe freely.

Here is about the Daily Image
Pretty self explainatory if you ask me. A couple times a week or weekly I'll put a funny Pokemon image in my post for you to look at.

both the Q/A and D.I will be in a spoiler, so make sure you check the spoiler to see which one it is!

Here's is LoneQuincy's sig, which makes my Waiting List.. -gasp- empty! :0) order more peoples!
Bambii's Humble La (Art) Abode! Lone-1

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Bambii

Bambii

PostSubject: Re: Bambii's Humble La (Art) Abode!   Bambii's Humble La (Art) Abode! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 5:04 pm

Here is Zeo's avatar:
Bambii's Humble La (Art) Abode! Untitled-3
The whole idea/inspiration/theme for that was pollution, since even Vileplume's name sounds like it'll be giving shaymin a problem.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bambii's Humble La (Art) Abode!   Bambii's Humble La (Art) Abode! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bambii's Humble La (Art) Abode!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Indigo League :: General Discussion :: Art Work & Photos-
Jump to: